About Smallcap Portfolio
- Our Smallcap Portfolio aims to invest in 20-25 Samll Marketcap companies out of 1300+ smallcap companies listed in NSE.
- Choosing Smallcap Companies require extra caution as they may lack quality, thus we identify what not to invest. Once elimination is done we select good quality stocks which has potential to become multibagger based on our strict Quality, Momentum, Valuation and Growth Parameters.
- This Portfolio is suitable for clients who have high apetite and can hold portfolio in panic situations and are ready to see drawndowns.
- Rebalancing of the portfolio is done on Quaterly Basis after quarterly results are announced, rebalancing aims in adding stocks with growing sales and profit and removing degrowing and overvalued companies.
How to invest through Smallcase
- Invest in Smallcase From following 13 brokers: 5paisa, Angel One, Axis Direct, Groww, HDFC Sec, Kotak Sec, Upstox, Zerodha, Alice Blue, Edelweiss, IIFL Sec, Motilal Oswal and Trustline.
- List of details required: Name, Email Id, Mobile No. Brokers/Trading Login ID & Password, PAN No, Date of Birth as per PAN No, OTP in Email Bank A/C for eNach Net banking, Customer ID & Password.
For further details download presentation